Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 12, 2006


Yesterday I was soooo bored and wanting to sew sooo bad, I sat and stared at my stash but didnt have enough to really do anything. I could have finished up Emaly nite time diapers but wasnt feelin that.... I started to work on a few outfits for the girls but didnt have all the stuff needed..Sooooo Today during naps I decided I NEEDED to sew.....So i finally got around to making a pillowcase dress. I have been wanting to for a long time now. I used pink ribbbon to tie on the arms and ribbon around the bottom and used my embroidery machine to applique the butterfly.... I really like this and plan to make Leia one too and many more I think.....:)

8 comments:

doreen said...

I absolutely love these. I was waiting for you or J to make one. Too cute!

Jennifer said...

awww, yea u finally did get to do it. i remember how much u loved these when u saw them. i love the butterfly and the soft pink on it.

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

Cute!! I think they are cute as tops too with pants!

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

Cute!! I think they are cute as tops too with pants!

Cindy said...

Precious little girl and adorable dress!!! She looks like she is pleased!!! Great work!!!

Christi said...

very cute! you have to tell me how so i can make my girls one nak

Home Ec Steph said...

These are cute...you will have to show me how.

Anonymous said...

i like that! that is neat!