Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 01, 2006


IM posting this cux its easier than emailin but these are my fabrics I got today for Grandmas quilt, so if you havent gotten yours jenn you can kinda see what I got its all from walmart. the blue turtle one is for sebastains hand, he picked it out so even though its a little dark its only for his hand so I hope it ok. I loved the tea cups so i had to get it, and i will incorporate it somehow.....

3 comments:

doreen said...

What a pretty blend. Grandma's going to be so proud of you two and so happy with this quilt. This is an awesome idea. I can't wait to see it finished!

Jennifer said...

they look good. the turtles are fine, mycah's hand will be dark too. i will be getting mine soon :)

Christi said...

very pretty choices :)