Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 28, 2006


OK so I made this to put over emaly's Pics in the hall. I really like it but.........Im frustrated cux I thought I had it centered in the hoop but apparently not. I also dont understand why this couldnt fit in my smaller hoop but it made me use the bigger hoop which frustrated me too. you can still see some of my blue ink pen, i thought i got it out but it reappeared....I plan to make the other kids one too. And one for downstairs saying hurst family.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

that looks very nice. ur getting into that stippling aren't u? lol. i like it, and love the color :D

Christi said...

very pretty :)

doreen said...

cool. Looks great.

Marsha said...

Good Job as always karina!!! I love that shirt you got bili for her birthday!

Karina said...

I knew you would! I hope Trin likes it too, even if she doesnt understand what it says....lol