Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 01, 2006


Well I made this to experiment with. I want to make these to sell and possibly to expand and make cloth books about babies birth. I need to make each of the kids one so that I can hang these over their pictures in the hall:) Oh and I messed up the first time and put my Bday on it instead of Leias and had to seam rip it out, boy was that hard then realign it and do over the number date. Messed up that and had to do it again, but here it is, im not touchin it again...lol

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

ohhh wow that looks so nice! can i order one?? that is really cool, and soo fustrating u messed up and had to rip it out....grrrrr.

Christi said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doreen said...

This is very pretty, nothing like what I pictured when you mentioned doing these. I like yours better than what I had in mind, lol. I'm going to have to make some of these myself.

Karina said...

sure, i still need to do my other kiddos lol.........