Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 01, 2006


This is the quilt that my neighbor asked me to make for her friend who is having a baby. She bought all the materials and is paying me to make the blanket. I embrodierd the name and year. Once agian it is the H block, she picked it out and its pooh like the one I made for a friend. I guess Pooh is popular! I also used mock binding on this, I plan to do mock binding on sebastains too.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

it looks absolutley great!!!!! i'm sure the the lady will be very happy to receive this.

Jennifer said...

ps...mock binding is great isn't it??!!!!

Christi said...

That looks sooooo cute! you did a great job! I love the name and year embroidery on it! What a great touch :)

doreen said...

I really like this. I'm sure she is a happy customer! Look forward to more jobs like this!