Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pillow cover

I made this for a lady at our local MOPS group who was the girls teacher the whole time. She is amazing and loves the children and Has been a blessing to my girls. Her father passed away the night before our last MOPS meeting and wasnt able to attend the meeting. I wanted to get a pic of her with the girls for Leias book. Please take a moment to pray for her and her family. Her name is Beth.

5 comments:

Christi said...

wow that is soooo pretty!!! Did you design it yourself? or use a pattern? It looks great!!!
And thats so sad about her dad :(

Jennifer said...

wow, k yea that looks really great! i have all the same questions as C.

Tonya said...

Very pretty! I wish I knew how to sew. Any tips on how to start?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Have a wonderful week,
~Tamara

Christi said...

do you sew anymore woman??