Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Secret Sisters

Thank you so much Secret Sister in hiding! I have been so down and out the past two weeks. Hubbys away for work and Im tryin to be normal without his help here with me. Things have been rough lately but we are making it. So getting some of your favorite things was a nice surprise. I love burts bees too!!!! Three tubes of there lip balm should last me a little while. Thank you. I have never tried the hand santizer you sent or ever seen that kind but it is so nice and has such a pleasant clean smell. I LOVE IT! Thank you for blessing me with your prayers and kind gifts!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Thats so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a neat gift package! I'm glad that your Secret Sister blessed you.

Hugs, Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com