Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Here is my purse, I got to use it today, It feels good knowing I made it. I love my purse my sister made but seeing her make a new purse made me want to try making myself one too. so last night i spent 2 full hours working on this thing. it has three pockets on the inside, one that snaps closed and one of my cell phone and the other for gum. I love this fabric too, it has a oriental feel to it. If I use this fabric for another one, i may put a light brown on the inside instead of blk but I like this alot.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow looks like u did a good job. i'm having a hard time seeing all the diffrent things from this angle. :(

doreen said...

I LOVE the fabric, and the purse looks cute too. The black does make it hard to see details though. From what I can see it's a tote style purse?

doreen said...

OK I'm also trying to figure out the snaps. I made the pic big. . . but it's still confusing me. I see 3, 2 on top and in the middle? is there an outside pocket too that I just cannot see? This bag is blowing my mind.

Christi said...

looks great!!