Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 14, 2006


IM soo excited, I had my first Quilt nite. This is at my house, I picked a pattern and everyone brought their machines and the fabric I told them to get. We made a quilt top. I need to go get pictures of there baby blanket size quilt. We got the squares all made but not together. I had 4 women come, Stephanie didnt bring her machine, she wanted to watch and socialize but she crocheted. I think everyone had fun, Ketas machine messed up on her so she ended up going to buy a new machine. Keta also showed us how to make yarn Lei's so be on the look out for next years Christmas presents.....lol It was fun to share my love of quilting with other women, hadnt ever used her machine so she was very pleased with herself. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

man that looks and sounds so much fun. i wish i coulda been there!

doreen said...

I so wish I could be there too.

Jennifer said...

where are the rest of ur posts???