Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 22, 2006


HERE IT IS!!!! Im soo happy to be done with this, this has taken me soo long but here it is.... I so happy with it, Sebastian picked this out of a book and I was lucky enough to find the same colors as the book to use in this amazing bear paw pattern. If you look in the archives you can see the pic of what it is suppose to look like and I think I pulled it off. I did some straight line stitching and some stippling in the big black area and the last blue row too. Andy and I think this is the best ive done so far. Oh and I used mock binding......yippee!!!!!!! now onto more projects....:)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl!!! this is absolutley beautiful. this really looks amazing. u should be so proud of urself. really,....great job!

Christi said...

Awesome job!!!!

doreen said...

oh so pretty! This really looks like the picture, actually prettier in my opinion!

Marsha said...

Karina, you can tell this was a project of love. You did such a good job!!!