Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Updated crafting Life

Well I wanted everyone to know that I am making stuff. It is just taking me longer. Sebastians quilt is coming along great, it just takes alot of time making all those triangles. The top of the quilt is more than halfway done.:) Now that I have my embroidery machine, that has been taking up some time (me playing with it) I just finished basting a baby blanket Im quilting for a friend of ours that is having a baby girl very soon. Then after that one I will be starting another baby girl quilt for another friend of ours. Then after that one will be time to start on another friends baby quilt(I wont name names) l0l.....I have to label my soldiers quilt with the label I made and get it sent off. So as you can see, Im busy not only in my personal life but in my crafting life too!:) So much to do!:)

3 comments:

doreen said...

Wow! You've got a bunch of irons in the fire! I need to update my blog but I'm too lazy.

Jennifer said...

lol girl, i can't wait to see all the beautiful quilts u are making!

Jennifer said...

yes D we would love to hear about all the wonderful things u are making!!!