Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Here is a baby blanket I made for a friend of ours....She said she likes pooh and they are having a girl so here it is. Im sooo very dissappointed once again with my binding. I really need help with binding.....I stippled the entire blanket with a variegated thread. I am happy with that part...I hope she likes it and will use it to wrap her new bundle:) oh and this is the "H" block method.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Its beautiful! Im sure she will love it and will use because it was made with love! great job!

Jennifer said...

oops sorry k, that was me. didn 't realize i was logged in under sho:)

Jennifer said...

hey i know....come over and i will help u with ur binding!!!

doreen said...

This is so cute. I'm sure she will love it. I am going to have to get some help from you with the stippling technique. It looks so cool, but seems scary.

Karina said...

just draw on fabric the design you want then go at it.......scary yes but wasnt hard:)