Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Ok I have lots of pictures of this thing. I hope ya'll don't mind. LOL.....I am really happy with the way it looks in pictures and the majority of the quilt but IM ashamed of the binding, even though i did it right and better than before it still has many many screw ups.....Esp in the corners. It wouldnt "catch" on the bckside so i had to go over it again. a big pain and not as pretty. ONe of my fabrics got a hole in it and i had to sew over it. I still have to put a label on it, I want to use my embroidery machine and put my name etc on it, I will have to hand sew it on though so it doesnt go thru to the top. anyways, i will be sending it off to a wounded soldier. May it go to who ever the Lord sees fit. (and hope they like it) (and not show their grandma)lol

3 comments:

Christi said...

It looks beautiful! you did a great job!

Jennifer said...

LOL, ur funny..not show their grandma

doreen said...

I'm sure that He/She will appreicate it. . . and their Grandma will appreciate you too for thinking of their Grandbaby.