Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Well here are two diapers I made for Emaly, I started on these yesterday and finished them today. The pink one is for daytime wear. I messed up on some stitching but hey its been two and half months. The other one, not sure of what color to call it but it is a nite time AIO diaper made with windpro outer and cream microfleece touching her. I really hope these work out for her. Im so upset about most of her diapers elastic is not being elastic much anymore so I have to make new diapers for her. I need to get them in the wash so I can let her wear them:)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

oo i like the mauve one... and of course u had to have a hot pink one...lol. what' wrong with the elastic in the other ones?? did it wear out?

doreen said...

looking good to me. I'm curious about the elastic too, what kind were you using? what happened?

Christi said...

sucky hawaii water is killing her elastic! ok k you need to come back to the states.. too many diapers are being ruined! that settles it! lol!!!
the diapers are adorable!!

Karina said...

I dont know, my fuzzi bunz and 3 i made have gone bad so far. its crazy, it just stops being eleastic, i redid one fuzzi bunz, gonna do other one later, and fixed one of mine. i use white braided elastic.....

Jennifer said...

wow that sounds weird. i'm not that sure about elastic, but weird. are they older diapers? or used more?

Christi said...

Other people have this problem too but Ive used my FB WAY more then any other diaper and Ive had mine for over a year and shes been in that same size for over a year.. these are the 1st fb i purchased and all the elastic is still good. So it seems kinda weird that yours went out because havent you up sized since you started cloth meaning using your fb for less months then my old pilly fb lol... I hope it dont happen to any more k :(

Karina said...

no two of the diapers were ones i just made few weeks before coming here and the fuzzi were used alot but not to the extreme!

Jennifer said...

maybe it has to do with the diffrent climate, and salt being in the air?