Subscribe

Get emailed updates!



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 09, 2005

Leia's Princess Blanket


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sebastian bought this panel for his sister Leia and I had to quilt it. LOL!!!!! Well once again I had to use binding.....Did I mention I suck at binding...... Theres got to be a easier way to do binding. I cant imagine everyone having as hard a time as me. I quilted around the blue, but you cant tell it in the photo. I used pink diaper fleece on the back. It is actually nice and comfy for her to sleep with and fits perfectly on her toddler bed. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love it!! it looks soooo pretty!! i think u did a great job.

Christi said...

awww its so pretty! and I suck at binding too.. its not just you LOL
you did a great job :)